Steward I Tokyo Travel Case
Hand stitched travel case made of Italian premium vegetable-tanned leather with hand-polished edges. Designed to carry tickets, passports, documents, receipts, plastic cards and many other things. One general compartment. Fixation on the button. Based on the Phoenix Super Constellation GT aircraft concept developed by Manekibook.
Size: 9.8×4.5″ (25×11.5 cm)
We accept Visa, Eurocard/MasterCard and all plastic cards allowed for payment in PayPal.
Free Standard shipping for all orders over $150.
Shipping times vary based upon selection:
Delivery Standard (2-3 weeks) - $5 / FREE for orders over $150
Delivery DHL Express (1-2 working days) - $40 / FREE for orders over $350
Delivery Standard (1-2 working days) - $2 / FREE for orders over $100
Delivery Standard (7-14 working days) - $15 / FREE for orders over $100
Manekibook is not responsible for the payment of customs fees, taxes & duties in your country. We do not ship to PO boxes or military addresses.
* Please note that taxes and duties are not applicable for Australian orders under $1000.
* Please note that taxes and duties are not applicable for Australian orders under 1000 AUD.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email containing an air waybill number to track its progress online.
We hope that you are happy with your Manekibook products, but if you want to return something, follow the instructions below:
1. Email us, and we will reply with our returns address label;
2. Attach the label to the front of the package;
3. Send it back to us within 14 days of your delivery;
4. Once we have it back, we will let you know and process your refund or store credit.
Please note that we are not able to refund shipping costs. All costs associated with returning products are your responsibility. If your products are post-stamped outside the 30 day return window, we reserve the right to offer you store credit.